Private sector activities positively and negatively impact the rights of millions of people. Not adequately managing these impacts pose a material risk to companies and to investors. Human rights issues are central to a company’s social license – society’s ongoing acceptance of the company and its activities.
Register for our latest On-Demand webinar to hear an expert panel discuss:
- The key obstacles, drivers, and priorities for companies and investors that still need to be addressed to realize the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs)
- Which roles companies and investors can play in furthering human rights considerations ?
- Lene Wendland, Chief of the Business and Human Rights Unit in UN Human Rights, OHCHR
- Carsten Stendevad - Co-Chief Investment Officer for Sustainability, Bridgewater Associates
- Ewelina Łukasik-Morawska, Manager, Engagement Services, Sustainalytics
Launch date: Tuesday, 28 September