Socio-economic impact reporting is about more than corporate social responsibility. See how your spend affects the local economies where you do business.
Get an independent analysis of the societal impact of your organization's operations including:
- Economic growth (GDP) and total job creation
- Identify and map lower-tier suppliers
- Benefits to SMEs and local communities
- Predictive modelling and forecasting future impacts
- Social impact and impact by region/sector
- Ready-made infographics
- Diversity metrics: minority- and women-owned businesses, etc.