This webinar, hosted by Morningstar Sustainalytics, focused around the discussion of Sustainable Finance and the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA).
The IRA was signed into law in August 2022 and directs nearly USD $370 billion towards investment in sectors at the heart of the economy’s transition to a Net Zero world. Our panel will focus on those sectors most likely to see increased investment as a result of the law and spotlight how sustainable finance instruments may enable this increased investment in critical climate technologies, projects, and developments.
Join us to better understand:
- Which sectors and industries are most likely to benefit
- Key projects that will likely become prominent in sustainable finance instruments resulting from the law
- Sustainable finance products most suited to enable investments facilitated by the new law
- Vamsi Alla, CFA, Executive Director, Corporate Finance Advisory, Center for Carbon Transition, J.P. Morgan
- Stephen Liberatore, Managing Director, Head of ESG & Impact - Global Fixed Income, Nuveen
- Michael Ruder, Special Counsel, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
Moderated by: Lindsay Brent, Director, Debt Capital Markets & Sustainable Finance, Morningstar Sustainalytics